Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Google docs ninja challenge

Google docs ninja challenge

Today me and my class tried the google docs ninja challenge, because we saw our buddy class' blog had done it last week (Matawai School room 4). There were 4 levels the white ninja, green ninja, red ninja, and last but not least the black ninja, the white and green ninja were a piece of cake but the red and black ninja was quite hard, but I completed them all. And I also drew this house with a lightning strike. I know its not the best in the world but I tried and had some fun too.
I'M  A GOOGLE DOCS NINJA!!!!!
YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marshall, it's Horowai
    A mojority of us found it hard to do the red and black belt as well but we finished in one day. I really loved the ninja challenge and now I know that you guys have given it a try and loved it as well. Great job on the ninja challenge, it seemed hard but you got there.

    ReplyDelete